The market for Bitcoin and other crypto assets continues to grow. As of Feb 28, 2021, the global crypto market cap stood at $1.40T.
As crypto has matured and regulated institutions have begun to offer traditional derivative instruments on digital assets, we’ll discuss how holders may be able to receive a yield on their holdings, the opportunities available and the associated risks.
In this discussion we’ll cover:
- How the evolution of crypto derivatives and crypto rate products is creating crypto yield
- How to think about crypto yield products
- Can you use crypto to get yield and diversification?
- What are the opportunities for retail investors?
Who you’ll hear from:
- Hadi Kabalan, CFA is a seasoned institutional investor and award winning former manager of the Goldman Sachs Technology Portfolio, who has been focused on blockchain since 2016, both on the business-building as well as the investor side of the table. He’s an avid reader on monetary and financial history, systems policy and non-linearity. Unrelentingly curious, when not working, he can be found tinkering with digital building blocks for the metaverse.
- Racha Sibai, CFA – Finimize Community Director & Moderator
Racha Sibai, CFA, an investment professional having worked at HSBC Montreal, Olayan group in Riyadh and Blackrock in London. MENA region expert with multi asset investments experience, CFA charterholder and Finimize community director. Racha has a keen interest in geopolitical developments, sustainable investing, economic innovation and current affairs shaping the investments environment. and an avid communicator in making sense of financial information in accessible terms.
(6pm Dubai Time/ 2pm UK Time)
- 6.00 pm – Join Zoom, discussion starts
- 6.15 pm – Audience Q&A
- 6.30 pm – End
Get the breakdown on daily news, and the biggest investment trends, from an all-star team of analysts. Download the Finimize Premium App and join our global investor community – Claim 30% off your subscription today.