In our previous posts we had shared an Excel Sheet of Stock Performance from PreCovid19 and the Bounce from March lows. Read the Post –
We are sharing again an updated sheet which can help you take a Deep Dive in terms of Stocks which have bounced the most, stocks higher than preCovid19 highs etc.
STOCK PERFORMANCE DASHBOARD
- We have taken 12th February as a reference date as that the time a lot of Midcap Smallcap and Nifty Indices were at their February highs. Nifty Closing was at 12000-12200.
- 24th March was the day when most indices hit their maximum lows.
- We have taken data as of 6th July Closing.
- Data is only NSE Stocks.
33% of the Stocks are above their February Highs !!
- When you look at this statistic it will shock you as how can 33% of the Market be higher than pre Covid prices. 509 Stocks have positive returns since February 12th ( When I saw this almost got a panic attack)
- When we do a deep dive we see that 150 of that 509 names had a stock price of sub 5 Rs and 200 of them had a stock price of less than 10 Rs !! Huge re-rating in kachra . ( Maybe because no NCLT proceedings for now.)
- This is the Group of stocks where one can find new leaders and also some over optimism. If you want to buy a stock from this group or own something from this group. Do a review you may get a superb entry list on dips or exits from your pf.
33% of the Stocks are down more than 20% from February Highs.
- 515 of the 1547 stocks are down more than 20% from the February Highs even after the strong bounce back.
- 272 stocks are down more than 30% from February Highs or roughly 18% of the market.
33% of the stocks are down only less than 20% from February Highs.
- 523 stocks are down less than 20% from February Highs.
- This is a large section and needs to be looked further upon.
There is a lot of dissection which can be done in this. Do let us know interesting observations by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Insider Trading Quarterly Report–Interesting Ideas to Research @Rs 699 per Quarter or Rs 1999 for a Year
Read the post –
ONLINE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE – Video Course
Can buy the course from this link and go through the entire curriculum ( Course Content & Curriculum )
Source: Technical Analysis of Indian Equities by Nooresh